Contact Us: 904-737-2040
3595 Cardinal Point Drive, Jacksonville, FL 32257
Working with a Well-Trained, Compassionate Jacksonville Periodontist Could Not Be Easier
Are you looking for the right periodontist? Choose Northeast Florida Periodontics & Dental Implants, the high-tech, high-compassion facility conveniently located right in the community.
Dr. Roger D. Robinson and their team encourage you to visit Northeast Florida Periodontics & Dental Implants and learn why so many of your neighbors trust their periodontal care to us.
How Do You Know Which Periodontist in Jacksonville, FL Is the Right Fit?
Picking the right periodontist for you or a loved one can be a confusing process. We recommend you look for:
- A team that has remained in business for decades.
- A team that continuously stays on top of new technologies and trends.
- A team that uses high quality products, procedures and equipment.
- A team that believes in the power of education.
- A team that will not settle for the status quo, but will always strive to adopt and change for the benefit of patients.
The Northeast Florida Periodontics & Dental Implants Difference
When you become a patient at our comfortable, attractive and high-tech office, you will benefit from several advantages that we like to consider our “difference”:
- We have been in the same location for more than two decades. This longevity is directly related to our exceptional customer service and loyalty (which goes both ways!)
- We only use the highest-quality products. You deserve lasting results, which is what we provide.
- We use the highest-quality bone from safe, reputable donor sources.
- We choose titanium membranes and bridges for our structural surgeries.
- Every team member attends extensive continuing education courses, far more than needed to maintain certifications and licenses.
- We provide minimally invasive periodontal plastic procedures, and have been trained by Pat Allen, a leading expert and pioneer in soft tissue grafting.
To discover our difference, we invite you to visit us for a consultation or just to look around. We would be pleased to show you our facility and discuss your periodontal needs, or the periodontal needs of someone close to you.