Contact Us: 904-737-2040
3595 Cardinal Point Drive, Jacksonville, FL 32257
Thank You for Choosing Northeast Florida Periodontics & Dental Implants as Your Jacksonville Periodontist!
It can be hard to figure out which periodontist in Jacksonville, FL to choose. Thank you for deciding on Northeast Florida Periodontics & Implants! Dr. Roger D. Robinson and the rest of the team will always do our best to serve all your needs.
If you have family members who could also use the services of a highly trained, reputable periodontist in Jacksonville, FL we would greatly appreciate your referral.
Are you ready for your first appointment with your periodontist in Jacksonville, FL?
Our Mission Is a Promise to You…
As your periodontist in Jacksonville, FL, we promise…
- To always work with you to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in the field of dentistry.
- To always listen to your concerns.
- To earn your trust by exceeding your expectations and providing exactly what you need in terms of periodontal services and therapies.
- To ensure an environment that is uniquely compassionate and professional.
- To strive for continuous improvement without limits.
What to Bring for Your First Appointment
To prepare for your first visit to Northeast Florida Periodontics & Dental Implants, please gather the following information and have it ready for our office team members when they greet you:
- Your medical history - downloadable forms are available on this page
- Your patient forms - these are also downloadable here
- Your identification
- A method of payment - we accept cash, personal checks, credit cards, insurance, and third-party financing
- A list of medications you are currently taking
- A list of your dental-related concerns
Why We Ask You to Download and Email or Print Your Forms
The forms on this page are important to us because they help us serve you.
We ask that you download and email them to us or print them off prior to your visit for two reasons:
- Your check-in will be faster and more efficient.
- You will have time to review the information at home in a relaxed environment.
You may save the forms and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or you may print them and bring them with you to your appointment.
Should you be unable to save and email or print off a copy of the forms, please contact us and let us know before your visit so we can prepare forms that you can fill out when you arrive.