COVID-19 Safety Message:
We have reopened our practice in accordance with CDC, ADA, FDA, and OSHA guidelines to responsibly resume seeing our patients for regular dental appointments and treatment. We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern.
Our team has had additional training to ensure our processes meet or exceed sanitation and sterilization standards of care, and we have elevated our infection control procedures in response to this time of global concern. You can visit our practice with confidence, knowing we are taking additional measures to provide for the safety of our patients and our team:
- Elevated infection control standards including the thorough sterilization and disinfection of the front desk area, treatment rooms and instruments between each patient.
- Preemptive screenings – All patients and staff members will be screened and have temperatures taken upon arrival. Patients will be asked to complete additional health history information.
- Continued social distancing practices – Companions of patients will be asked to wait outside of the office during a patient’s appointment. One parent or guardian will be allowed to accompany a minor patient.
- Adherence to standard sterile healthcare environment protocols including a new suctioning equipment to control aerosols, use of personal protective equipment (e.g. gloves, masks, face shields, eyewear), sharps safety, sterile instruments and devices, and clean and disinfected environmental surfaces and common areas.
- Unvaccinated patients will be asked to wear a mask to their appointment if possible.
We understand your decision to visit us is personal one. Should you have any questions or concerns about your dental appointment, please do not hesitate to call us at 904-737-2040. We are here to help.
*If you have a temperature greater than 100.4 at the time of your appointment, or if you have had COVID-19 symptoms in the last 14 days, your appointment will be rescheduled to a later date when it is safe for you to be seen. This is for the safety of our team and other patients. Please contact us with any questions.